All JIAMINI items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to bright light;
• for dark-colored items, avoid prolonged contact with light-colored fabrics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-colored items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colors may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
Caring For your Clear PVC Bags
To keep the clear components of a JIAMINI travel companion looking its best, avoid excessive exposure to heat and moisture and always store in a protective dust bag or box when not in use. We suggest cleaning the clear components with a Microfiber Cloth or a plastic cleaner to remove tougher stains.
Caring for your brass items
Brass is dulled by humidity. There are various brands of brass polish available in supermarkets, including the common Brasso brand found in liquid form. Pour some Brasso on a piece of cloth or cotton wool and rub it on the brass item until it’s clean. The piece of cloth/cotton wool takes a blackish color due to the reaction. Let the item sit for a while (5 minutes) then take another clean cloth and wipe away all the Brasso.